Thursday 23 September 2010

Clumsy is My Middle Name


This morning, my foot was strained, and this is for the thousand time, I think. Only this time, bad luck was on the left side. Well, I think the wound wasn't that bad. It isn't swollen like the first time my right foot had been strained, but still I can feel the sore until now.

There goes my clumsiness.

I fall. Drop things. Walk and bump into something. Hit something. End up with bruises and wound on my body. I walk down the stairs, slip, and broke my bone. I even sometimes didn't realise I hit something until I noticed there's a new dark bruise on my leg or hands, etc.

I went to a restaurant, as it so quite and what you could hear was ppl's whispering, I successfully made a frustrating noise by dropping my knife. Thousands time also my phone ALMOST fall down from my hand. And many times, it's falling nicely to a desk, floor, thanks God not into water. I walk with friends, I put my phone in my bag, next thing I know, that phone was on the floor, messed up. OH, I guess I dropped my phone. (_ _")

I know I'm not the only person on earth who's having this pathetic, irritating, annoying bad habit (or disease, I may say?). If you're happened to be like me, if clumsy is you middle name, what do you do to, well, I don't expect it to be disappear, but at least, minimize it. I'm hopeless here.

No comments:

Post a Comment