Saturday 13 August 2011

Dreamy Window Seat

I drool every time I see those window seat at my office. Dreaming that one day I have one at my house. A little piece of heaven to me..

Curling up while staring outside the window. Could it be better than this?

Nice and simple. (source)

This concept is far from simplicity, but I do adore this one as well. (source)

Just look at that.. Bawaan udh pengen bobok2an aja tuh.. Got the pic from here.

The good thing about window seat, it is still look good even when it's applied to little space!

I love the idea even better when it's combined with storage under.

This pic stole my heart. Sweet, cozy, and perfect.

Big (?) would be.. Could it be applied to my future house?

Bebeeeb, cari duit yang banyak yaaah, aku pokonyah mau yg kaya gitu di rumah kitaaah.. *demanding wifey-to-be*

No comments:

Post a Comment