Friday 4 June 2010

A Story in One Ordinary Night

Oh, glad to know that I have my internet quota back! Okay, here's a little story I had yesterday.

Yesterday was just like the other day. I was doing my routines, going to work and back home as usual. It was about ten p.m. Me, Mom, and my sister were in our family room. Playing games on notebook, a little chit-chatting, watching tv (the last episode of fifth season of a sinetron ~ go ahead, mock me).

All of a sudden, bell rang. There's someone in front of the main door. Confused as we were, that person kept knocking on the door. It appeared that it was he. He's knocking and ringing the bell while saying Assalamualaikum and calling someone's name that we don't know. Since my father hasn't back home at that time. So none of us was brave enough to open the door. We kept silent, we muted the tv, spoke with low voice, and called my Dad and asked him to go home ASAP. After a while, that man went away. But we remained in silent until my Dad was home.

Quite a strange stranger. Phew. Kinda freak me out a bit. I thought he would do something bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment