Sunday 13 June 2010

I am so blessed

June 13th, 2010. Today I’m celebrating my silver age. 25. As my peers are getting married (and some are waiting for their babies or raising ones) and have a successful career (or in their way to), I’m still struggling my best to accomplish those two things.

I failed and failed and failed again. But I guess I fail better each time. At least I stop being whiny, stop being a drama queen and stop questioning my failures. I know that failure is always the best way to learn. And each time I fell, I learned (okay, I mean, I cried then I learned). And I guess, I’m starting to understand the meaning of accepting, ikhlas. Each time I failed (either on my relationship or on my career), I know Allah will open another door for me, which I’m sure it’ll be better. And I believe, every little thing happened for a reason. A good one, for sure. And it’s weightless, really.

So, Alhamdulillah. For what I’ve been through. For those which (who) made me stronger and better. For what You’ve given me. For what I have at this very moment. For having those fabulous loving family and friends in my life, I’m thanking You.

And welcome quarter life.. ;)


Oops, forget something, just in case I missed thanking you for giving me birthday wishes. Thank you. Honestly thank you.

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
    Life is a journey... enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete