Sunday 15 August 2010

Hang in there, tummy!!

Okay, I know this isn't perfect time for me to post these pics. But, I just found these, and I think I haven't share this on my previous post about Bali trip. :)




Nasi Pedas Bu Andika (Jalan Raya Kuta -near Joger, across Supernova-, Bali).
Very very affordable, tasty, spicy, delicious traditional dishes. They serve many kind of traditional dishes. You're gonna need a glass of ice tea next to you.




Ayam Betutu Khas Gilimanuk Bali (Jalan Merdeka, Renon or Jalan Raya Tuban Bali)
Okay, don't judge the food by its picture. Cause I've to tell ya, this dish is uniquely taste great. Hot and spicy, if you feel the need of another spicy taste (like I did), you can ask for sambal matah (uber-hot Balinese chili sauce).





Jimbaran Seafood
I ate all those food with my sister, quite a "complete" dishes, right? All the food was great. As I told you on my previous post, it's a bit less hot and spicy, but it was great. YUM-O!

No comments:

Post a Comment