Sunday 24 April 2011

INACRAFT 2011

*the picture's taken from Google Search Engine*

My biggest mistake was coming to this event on Friday. Happened to be everyone's thought that it wouldn't be too crowded since peeps WOULD LIKELY to come on saturday or sunday. Which it turned out completely wrong. Damn you, mind! My second mistake would be coming to this event without any preparation. I meant, what to buy or at least hypnotising my mind first for not being too picky and too much consideration on buying things for just one time. And yeah, of course, prepare some money or budget for this kind of event.

Could not park in the parking area. They closed the main gate and other gate and another gate. Then we (me, my nemo, and soon-to-be-mom-in-law) parked in front of GBK's main gate. Which nemo said WASN'T too far from JCC. Hate him for saying that. Added to that, we had to wandering around almost all the venues until we finally found that underground mosque. Moreoveeeeerrrr... It was effing heavy rain that night when we left that place. Uhm, remember? The loooooong path we had to get through to the car? Add the rain to it.

So, if you asked me what did I get from INACRAFT 2011? Drained of energy. Exhausting. Lose my mood to hunt, not even a single Batik Tulis. Couldn't even decide whether I should buy a set of unique bangles or not (which I ended up NOT buying it). Sadly, I wasn't being me because of that tiredness :(

Oh, by the way, this is me, seriously asking, why did those girls even bother to wear formal dress and full makeup and hair-do complete with high heels to that event?

No comments:

Post a Comment