Friday 29 April 2011

Royal Wedding


Oh. How lucky is Kate Middleton? Do you see it that way? I don't. I agree with Kate, the one who's lucky is Will, not her. I mean, she's effortlessly beautiful, flawless, and she just completely fits in the royal family. Even I got more interested in Kate instead of William ;p

*picture by AFP taken from fashion.telegraph.co.uk


*picture by AFP courtesy of Yahoo

Wrapped beautifully by Sarah Burton of Alexander Mcqueen wedding gown. Which in my eyes, pretty much look like a gown-kebaya, dont you think so? Whatever it looks like, it is indeed simply perfect. And yes, you don't need any expensive beads or even swarovski to make your wedding gown looks ashtonishly gorgeous. You only need the best material for the gown. (which of course, undoubtfully expensive).

Its exquisite hand-embroidered and

appliquéd lace, and emphasis on 'best of British' materials. Fashion.Telegraph.co.uk says on Kate's dress


Yeah. But my kebaya will be full of beads. No matter how beautiful her dress without those blinkies. I stick to my what my heart says *tsaaaah...


Okay, I might wont have that kind of royal wedding, sure bcause I'm not a royal family member, but surely I will have the best wedding on my own. At least the best in my eyes. *ambitious mode:ON* *bridezilla ngaco*


No comments:

Post a Comment