Sunday 16 May 2010

Holiday in the Middle of Week

Few days ago, I decided to spent my one-day-holiday at home. Doing some stuff which I didn't have time to do it before. Cleaning up the room and dyeing my hair. The cleaning session had done, now I need black Henna to dye my hair (for those who don't know, Henna is a kind of natural hair coloring). Why black? I don't think any other color suits me. And fyi, I'd been searching this Henna the day before, though my luck wasn't with me that day. So, I went to local store called "Rama Shinta". It sells beauty products, and you can find beauty salon's equipments in that place. If you want to do salon-at-home, you may find the things you need here. It is located in Jalan Pamoyanan, behind Istana Plaza, just ask anyone, they'll give you direction.

Anyhoo, I've got the Henna, and went straight back home by foot. In front of my house, my eyes suddenly locked on something. There were two persons just across my house, a girl and a boy (wearing a highschool uniform, which kinda odd since it was a national holiday). The two persons, based on their body language, were having an arguments, I think the girl was angry about something. You know, I used to mind my own business. But the view that afternoon, was really making me itchy, I was like so close to pop up in front of them and say, "ekspresinya manaaa???" (hahaha, you know, the ads, no? get a tv!).

Many questions swirled in my head, "do they really have to argue in a public area? with that sinetron-body language? in front of lots of people (there were some workers across the park near my house, who are also staring at them)? I mean, why didn't they find some more quiet place? There weren't yelling at each other (thanks God). Though their sinetron-scene look alike was really making me wondering and laughing at the same time. I shared this with my workmates, and it's funny that one of them once had a same experience. My friend saw a wife run after her husband who's leaving the house. Shouting and crying, at the same time. Again, in a public space, in front of many people.

Freaks me out a bit. Do people now start to think that privacy is no longer essential? Those pictures show me also how people tend to neglect their surroundings. We should mind our business instead of others. That, I know. But we are given eyes to see, ears to hear, and mind to think and to question. Why don't you just keep your personal life in a small circle outside public area? What I'm saying, I don't bother if you have problems, if you want to argue it with somebody, if you have things to be settled. 'Cause I do too. But I keep it to myself and the little circle of my surrounding. I argue with people, but not in public area. I never wish my personal life to be known by some people across the street.

No comments:

Post a Comment