Monday 31 May 2010

Twist of Fate

There no such things as coincidence.

Is it true? It's been twice in this week, I was coincidently meeting my mom. About a week ago, I went to Istana Plaza, planned to buy some coffee bun for tomorrow's breakfast. But I forgot to bring cash. So I went do
wnstairs to ATM gallery instead of going to second floor (the floor where coffee bun is at). As I was going upstairs, and passing supermarket after taking some cash, I had a thought, "why don't I buy something here? I can save some cash if I bought something at the supermarket instead of buying those coffee bun." And to the supermarket, I went. I saw green pandan bread, my favorite. Frankly, I called my mom to ask whether she'd already bought slices of bread or not. This was never happened before as I always forget to ask her regarding family's expenses.

And it appeared that my mom was also in that exact supermarket. We were giggling as we met. Mom was relieved that she met me, so she could have me bringing one bag of things she bought (sighed). Well, the relief wasn't only hers. I met my mom who's in the middle of her monthly shopping, which meant, I didn't have to spend any money for that bread. And momogi. And my other personal things. Heheee..


And today, that funny coincidence happened to me and my mom again. Mom left house before I did. I didn't tell mom, that I will go somewhere after I put my notebook at the office. I left the office few minutes later, then took Bandung's famous public transportation, "angkot". I was just having a blank moment as we're passing Unisba, then the angkot stopped. Someone stopped it, and that someone, was my mom.

I couldn't stop giggling as I saw her. She was too. I mean, that's too funny. She told me how did she get there, and asked me where was I going to. She thought I ditched work (Oh, c'mon Mom!). Lastly, she said, "now you're gonna have to pay your own charge". Hahahaha, she got me.

So I guess, yes indeed there are lots of coincidence among us. Or I might say that wasn't coincidence, that's destiny. Well, dunno for sure.




No comments:

Post a Comment