Wednesday 19 May 2010

My "Favorite"

Here comes the time I share my culinary knowledge. Heheee..
Alright, let's start with this one.

If you're happened to be at Bandung, and you wanna find something to eat other than fastfood or pleasant cafe and restaurant, you should consider this street food. It is called "Favorite" (quite eye-catchy, isn't it?). Don't underestimate the place before you try it, believe me. It's located at the sidewalk of Moh. Yunus, a narrow street at Pajajaran. So if you're at Jalan Pajajaran, and KFC is at your right, go straight and stay on the right until you find a right turn, that's Moh.Yunus. The food stall is at the right sidewalk.



It's specialty is Kangkung Cah hotplate. A must try. With a quite affordable price (about 22k IDR), you'll get a tasty delicous kangkung cah in a quite much portion. I don't think any body could finished it all by himself. I mean, it'd be better if you shared it with your friends, and ordered the other menus. Thus, you'll be able to taste more than one food with the only-one-food price (I'm an accountant, it kinda forces me to think economically ;D) . The other menus, are also tasty and yummy as well, such as, Cap Cay, Chicken, Squids, Shrimps, and others with a special taste of Chinese cuisine of course.

Ow, I forget to tell you, this stall open everyday from 6pm. I don't know when it's closed, though I suggest you to come early. The place is always crowded, and I think you'll running out of food if you come late.

So, have a try!

2 comments: