Wednesday 26 May 2010

Massage!!!

I don't know why I felt irritatingly pain in my neck, literally. So, I decided to go to a massage center. My dad suggested me to try a new reflexology center which located not too far from my office and my house (later on I found out, Dad wanted to try it, but he asked me to try it first, just in case the service wasn't so good, *sighed*).

So off me go to that place. It is called Zen Family Reflexology. As you opened the door, you'll meet the receptionist. You'll be asked to choose how long you're gonna be massaged and which kind of massage oil you like. Once you chose, they will give you a key and ask you to wait in the waiting room. Then you're gonna be asked to change your shoes with their sandals. Therapist will come and take you to another room, the much bigger one (this is the place where you get a foot massage), and go upstairs. On the second floor, there are small private rooms. She took me to room number 16, as appeared on my key. Before starting the massage, she put my foot in a big bowl of warm water and wash it. And she began massaging. Two-thumbs up for the whole one-hour massage. And the pain on my neck had disappeared. IMHO, I like it. Really.

Me also heart its interior design and the warm homey relaxing feeling I felt as I entered the big room. And the smell of aromatherapy all over the room. And the ginger tea served after I took a shower. Lovely.

However, there are things I don't really like. The receptionist's services need an improvement. The bathroom need a hanger inside it. About the shower, I don't know if it was just me, but hot water comes a bit late (I'd been shivering long enough before it changed itself into hot water). Well, that's all, I supposed.

Ah, you might want to make a reservation first if you didn't wanna risk yourself such an irritatingly long waiting list. And there's a 20% discount promo if you come before 2 p.m. on Monday-Friday (which I found out after I took a non-promo massage. Shoot).

Go see their page on Facebook or you can click here for further info. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment