Wednesday 5 May 2010

A Little Gift from the Past

I spent my last weekend with my cousins at Jakarta. Only that time was different, I visited the other part of Jakarta. We went to Kota Tua or Old Batavia or Old Jakarta, whatever. It was our first time to get there. So, you can easily imagine, three girls on the trip, without maps, only counted on the green signposts (I believe it was supposed to be way-directions). It was fun, though. After having many doubts whether we were on the right direction of not, we finally made it. And I love that place, really really do. Cafe Batavia, alun-alun, the museums, and all those old-school ambience. Uniquely beautiful. Basically, we’re not typically museum lovers, but to the idea of doing some dorky photo session at the museum, we tended to visit it. And we just found that museum was closed at 3 pm. The time we just got out from CafĂ© Batavia. Darn! I guess destiny didn’t allow us to take some silly pictures at the museum.

the beauty of Old Batavia

Yeah, but there’ll be another chance. Have no worry. ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment