Thursday 10 March 2011

Detox Day Three: Mission Accomplished

Review day 3:
Much much easier than the first two days. Don't feel too much pressure of wanting "real" food. The only problem I had to face was that I was a bit bored and sick of too much apples (this is my fault, should've chosen other food for today).

So, it's a wrap. Yehuuuu!!! And I'm still breathing healthily. Think I'm gonna do this routinely, once a month should be fine. :)

By the way, I just so cannot wait for tomorrow. Nasi, MSG, sambel, come to mamaaaaa... *humm.. been thinking what should I eat for breakfast? Lunch? Dinner? Ohohohooo..

4 comments:

  1. my first visit,
    am following your blog, hopely you would follow back

    ReplyDelete
  2. remember detox, detox, detox :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. sukses ya detoxna...
    follow blogku juga ya di http://nennykartowardoyo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's a price for beauty. eewh... sengsara membawa nikmat kali yee ;p

    ReplyDelete