Thursday 17 March 2011

Knock knock

Haloh haloh halooooh!!! Hawayuuu my dear bloggers and readers?

Seminggu gak bisa buka internet due to kuota yg aneh bin ajaib seminggu doang abis, bikin dead style gila2an dah!! Untungnye kerjaan banyak, jadi bisa lebih konsen (tsaaaah.. #pencitraan).

Trus? Any story left behind? Nope, nothing but ordinary days, I supposed. Just this craving over chocolate melt is literally killing me. I'm not making this up. Gatau ini ngidam ampun2an sama chocolate melt, you know, that melting chocolate inside a chocolate cake, usually served with an ice cream and some fruits. Must to tell ya, I LOOOOVVVEEEEEEE that cake!!

Tadi pulang kantor minta temenin mamah ke PVJ, with a huge hope of getting that choco melt. And I got nothing. Gila yak, masa coklat enak gitu kagak ada di satupun resto di PVJ?? Ujung2nya nge-dimsum lagi. Huhuhuuu.. Untung gak lagi hamil, watir kan ntar anak gue ileran..

Anyway lagi, I'm watching American Idol now. Who's you're favorite? I think this season is the best of all. I love most of it's contestants. Cannot decide until now who is better among Casey, Jacob, Paul, Scottie, Pia, or Thia. Gosh, they're just awesome!!



No comments:

Post a Comment