Thursday 9 June 2011

Churreria

Back to my culinary journey. I bought Disdus voucher some time ago, and just got the chance to use it last weekend. Have you tasted churros before? I once fell for this dessert. Always tried to find and eat it as I visited Jakarta (sure, there's no such thing as churros in Bandung). Been a long time before I recently found a churro restaurant at Grand Indonesia, named Churreria. Thanks to Disdus, I got a special offer about 60 or 70% :)


Churros, it is! Cinnamon and icing sugar churros with dark chocolate and caramel dip.

These desserts are complimentary, for free! Yay! *if you got Disdus voucher*

Above: Something Chocolate
Below: Passion Fruit Creme Brulee

I still got two vouchers left and I havent tasted the other complimentary dessert which is Apple Cinnamon Crumble, so I definitely revisit this place.

About its churros? I like it better the ones I usually ate back then, the ones with strong cinnamon and sugar taste, but it was okay. That was the first time for my Nemo ate churros, and he fell for it ;D
For chocolate lovers, Something Chocolate is surely gonna be your favorite. Its real chocolate and something at the bottom really amazed me. Yum-O!
I havent tasted creme brulee before, so technically I cannot give you a fair review. But yes, I fell for its creme brulee. A bit sour, a bit sweet, it melts in your mouth. Love it.

Churreria
Upper Ground West Mall
Grand Indonesia

No comments:

Post a Comment