Thursday 16 June 2011

Oh. Well. Still. Twenty Something.

There he goes my utterly UN-romantic boyfriend. Asking me to pick my own bday gift. Hahaa, dont mind for sure :)

Here are worthy captured things from my bday. Which you can easily see, most of 'em are food ;D Btw, my nemo certainly is not a romantic person, but he's willingly took a leave on my birthday, and eventho there's a little drama before we had lunch that day, but he calmed the the bridezilla down *as always*. Heheheeh..

Birthday Cupcakes from SafaCake :) I love its cheese cupcakes. I love its sweet buttercream. Thanks Mbak Dini.


Birthday girl was so starving that she could eat a man. She ordered this at Cocorico. Some kind of appetizer made from dory fish. Wont ever order this food no more. The only good thing about it was only its tartar sauce.


A chicken fillet filled with spinach and cheese by Cocorico. I forget its name. But it tasted lovely. My nemo ordered it. Success.


Sop Buntut Bakar ordered by birthday girl at Cocorico. Not succeeded. Birthday girl hates celery, and she found it in the soup. I think I can easily find many restaurant serving Sop Buntut Bakar better than this.


Vanilla Creme Brulee by Cocorico. The nicest dish which birthday girl had ordered. Yum-O!


Apple Cinnamon Crepes at Hummingbird Eatery. A-Must-Try!!!


The too salty Escargot at Hummingbird Eatery. Taste good actually, only it's too salty.


Test drive pre-wedding venue. *numpang narsis*

Location:
Cocorico
Jalan Bukit Pakar Timur No. 19
(next to Sierra)

Hummingbird Eatery
Jalan Progo No. 14
Bandung

Mbak Dini, 0818217232

3 comments:

  1. Waa ulang tahun yaa... Happy birthday ya, wish u all the best.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya ampyun Ana makan segitu badan masih kuyus ajaaa hehehe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @rere maacih yaaa.. :)

    @puti ets, badan boleh kurus, tapi perut amit2nya buncitnya.. heuheu..

    itu gak gue abisin smuanya kaliii put.. ;D

    ReplyDelete