Thursday 23 June 2011

In My Shoes

I found another affordable shoes store!! Yes, it is Payless Shoesource. Just skip reading if you've found out about this before ;)

Intended to find nude pump shoes, I went to PVJ after work with my officemate. Was looking for Nine West (coz I heard that it's on sale, which apparently not at Sogo), I found Payless as I wandered around looking for ATM machine. I was like, "oh, this is the shoes store my friend told me about".

The store isn't too big. But you can find women, men, boys, girls, kids shoes and any other cute accessories. I spend quite time there, just to try every shoes I like and then (finally) chose black mid wedges for daily use. Naaah, I didn't buy it impulsively, seriously, I've been searching for black shoes lately ;D

I love the idea of this store. I don't really know about the stuff' quality, but I think, it is worth the price. The ones got my attention priced from 149K IDR to below 500K IDR, and those shoes fit my feet well. Like I said, I've been searching for flat shoes lately, and it's so effing hard to find a pair of shoes below two hundred thousands IDR with good quality.

Gonna go back later for picking up some pump! *Oh, payday, come early please?*

Btw, I found this pic at Google, is it my eyes, or is it the store at Jakarta much bigger than the one at PVJ? *not fair. Hiks.

*Payless Central Park. Courtesy of Google*

No comments:

Post a Comment