Sunday 20 February 2011

Honeymoon vs Travelling

Yak, finally came to this part. I actually have been browsing about our honeymoon plan since months ago. But didn't post it here cos it supposed to be my nemo's job to settle things up for our honeymoon. But yeah, boys will always be boys. In the end I'm the one who did the research, surveys, etc.

Destination: Lombok. Why Lombok? Simply because we've never been there. And I thought that place is suitable for honeymoon due to its tranquility.

Found lots of hotels and resorts, but these two accommodations really draw my interest.


(courtesy of Desa Dunia Beda)

Located in Gili Trawangan, offers you traditional villas. Cute and homey, isn't? Knowing its rate per night, this place apparently not that cute for me anymore. (_ _")

I forgot how I found this place. I just loved it from the beginning. They have traditional bungalows and hotel rooms. Most of tourists stayed at this hotel for its diving facilities. Which makes my interest of this place grew bigger, who knows this place'd be witnessing my first diving experience. Their reviews about this place and the fact that this kinda-look-alike-resort hotel is 40% saver than the above option, more or less.

This one is the same with the above hotel, only it's located at Gili Air. The website said this one is dedicated to those who wanna escape from the hectic night life at Gili Trawangan. This island is more tranquil than Trawangan. And I supposed that's a good point for honeymooners, right?

(All pictures are courtesy of Manta Dive Gili Air)

After reading this review, and looking at the above pics, I'm getting confident to book a room at Manta Dive Gili Air. Especially when I asked the owner regarding both hotels' rate. The one at Gili Air is cheaper ;D

We're not yet to decide whether we're gonna spend the whole week at Gili Air. But for the sake of the safety of our pocket, I think we'll spend our first two nights at Mataram, at a much much more affordable accommodation. Then move to Gili the next day and spend our last two nights there. Yak. That sounds great (talking to myself).

Now, I'm waiting for their replied email so that I can transfer money for deposit. While still searching what interesting to do at Lombok.

Hihiii. Happy! Can I just fastforward to October?

3 comments:

  1. Hallo silly..

    Mantab say hotelnya..dudududu kapan yah bisa ke lombok :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. semuanya bagus2

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ir
    iya nih, jadi pgn buru2 kesana.. hohoo.. :)

    @ria
    iyes, hotel di lombok bagus2.. pgn nyoba yg resort2 gitu deh ri, tp cuma dipake bobok doang sayang juga yah.. ;D

    ReplyDelete