Saturday 9 October 2010

Another (going to be fab) Saturday

I'm changing my background once again. That describes how easy I get bored to something (oh, hopefully this is irrelevant with my love life ;p). Speaking of which, my nemo and I are coming to JavaRockingLand tonight, anybody coming too? Well, I've to tell you that I, hmm, asked my nemo to accompany me to the show. Okay, okay, I lied, I forced him, he didn't wanna come at first, since he doesn't like the performing artists, maybe he never been listened to any of their songs, but he ended up, patiently, saying yes to my wish. Hohoo.. Love him even more for that.

It's almost 1 pm and I haven't taken a bath :P (so don't even mention about getting ready for tonight's event). Oh, btw, I'm gonna wear striped t-shirt and a jacket plus a pair of jeans and sneakers. Hope I didn't do saltum. And another little wishy wish from me, please..please.. don't let those water falling from the sky please, God. Oh, well, at least give me a good health, so no matter how exhausted I could be, and how bad the weather would be, I won't get sick. AMIN.

Alright. Until tomorrow. Will post some great pictures from the show. I hope I could get a great spot tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to see all photos ^_^

    ReplyDelete