Monday 11 October 2010

The so called Perfect Ten

Yesterday was so important for many many people, I guess. So many wedding ceremony were held, and I heard some babies who were born at that date, their moms were released from any delivering charge. Moreover, Pasar Seni ITB, the once-in-a-decade event, was also held in Bandung. So you can imagine how perfect the traffic can be on that day.

Speaking of which, the only thing popped up in my mind as I heard 10-10-10 was the effing irritating terrible traffic. Some wedding had to extend building rental hours (and else), due to most of guests were trapped in the bad traffic. That relates to: another cost. Not to mention the Sun was too bright at that day. Some ppl in my twitter timeline even assumed that on that day, too many pawang hujan hired to cover wedding venues from the rain. Well, I agree with that thought.

But, we have to take hikmah on everything, do we? I supposed, one lesson learned. Don't EVER get married at tanggal cantik. Just like the wise old man said, "every day is a good day", isn't it? Whatever. Don't mind it.

No comments:

Post a Comment