Saturday 16 October 2010

Sat.. Sat.. Saturday..

So finally I'm meeting you again, Saturday. It's weekend. And there WAS a plan today's gonna be a whole-day dating with my nemo. And the whole things about Bandung's birthday parade ruined my lovely plan. Today, Bandung's celebrating its #200years birthday (actually, this is only the celebration, its birthday was on 25th of September), dan Pemdanya, cleverly, spend another government budget on this event with those kendaraan hias parade things (instead of benerin jalanan bolong2 and the on-and-off traffic lights) whiiiiccchhh surely bikin macet jalanaaaan.

Well, nemo's still coming. He's on his way here, actually. And me? Haven't taken a bath for sure. Hahaaa... Been thinking what we're gonna do. Yeah, there's something on my tod's agenda. A little secret between us (yeah, right), hope I put a check on that.

Hmm, I think I'm gonna take him to some new places (Selasar was actually still on my list, since the -kok selasar lagi?- things came from his mouth, means I MUST find another cozy place). Mmm, nothing pop up in my mind at the moment, maybe I'll count on my impulsive thoughts to decide.

Alright then, gonna take a bath and waiting for my rocket to come, eh, waiting for my nemo to come. Hope he didn't get trapped in the terrible traffic. Hope today'd be another lovely weekend.

Happy weekend ;)

Oh, btw, I was gonna get Chester showered, but this morning Chester just ran away as he saw me. Oh, well, again he knew what I planned for him. Bad kitty.

No comments:

Post a Comment