Friday 22 October 2010

Busy Week

Welcome peak season. Welcome files, the heavy odner, pretty much dust in documents, new and old clients, eyes lock in monitor and of course, the unbelievably-too-many-rows-and-columns spreadsheet (I personally like it better when I call it, spreadsh*t).

Well, those are parts of my job. Not that I hate it, but the last three months, I've been practically doing nothing at the office but playing games, browsing, chit-chatting, or watching movies. So you can imagine how my brain froze itself.

Then, the heavy workload came. All I know, the first day I worked at my client's office, I got swirly dizzy. As I touched my head, I think it burnt inside. Hmm, poor my little brain. Leave alone these tiring eyes. Okay, lemme tell you something, I used to sit in front of monitor for hours just to browse something or playing games or twitting. But the funny thing, as I opened my eyes to see those numbers and any other datas, that's just completely made my eyes sore. Tsk. How could that happen? Weirdo.


'Kay, since this will keep happening for the next four to five months, better I get used to it like before. Dear little brain dan tiring eyes, SEMANGAT YAK!!

1 comment:

  1. when we online for blogging and gaming....it feels the day just gone within minutes. When it comes to work, my eyes sore, my back is killing me...oh dear when will be the time for me to go home... and so on :D

    ReplyDelete