Saturday 30 October 2010

Hello there, Salmon Sashimi!

Today wasn't a big day at all. But somehow important to me. I've got a much more assurance about something and quite, nah, really happy. Everything was running so well, I didn't even feel any burden upon it. So I guess it was meant to be. *amin*

To complete my happiness today, the soft and melting salmon sashimi has finally made its way to my mouth again after three months sushi-fasting.


Yup, I ate sushi tei again *overwhelmed*, with my nemo and lil sis. And just to made it perfect, finally I experienced to be seated at second floor at Sushi Tei Bandung (it's the 1st time, always wanted to seat there, but never had any chance before).

Left picture: my right view, lovely isn't it?
Right pic: sushi bar from where I sit


Left pic: The warming Agedashi Tofu
Right pic: Tuna Salad Crispy Mentai (this never on menu list, you should just ask waiter for it)


Yup, the night was perfect. Love it. Love it. Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment