Monday 11 October 2010

Java Rocking Land 2010

Woohooo!!! It was such a great great event! Chris Caramba is so freakin hot! ;p Ollie and Arkarna's performance was hypnotizing (I didn't even know most of the songs they played, but still enjoyed every second of it, most likely because of Ollie's hyperactive movement, I guess, and love it!). Leave alone the Stereophonics' kicking performance and of course, that effortlessly-looking-utterly-handsome Kelly Jones.

Did I mention he's hot?


Almost cried as they played Belle of the Boulevard.
Don't Wait as an opening songs and closed by Hands Down. Just perfecto :)


Do you see what's on Ollie's left hand? It's an iPhone, he kept recording the crowd while singing and movin along the music . Sorry for the blurry pic, he kept moving, so it's hard to steal a good moment.





Okay, since I got so extremely exhausted jumping around through Arkarna's songs, I didn't get the chance to see the gorgeous Kelly Jones from Stereophonics close enough. And didn't also get the chance to see him perform my favorite songs, Have A Nice Day, Innocent, and Dakota (thanks to mom's text message and my sore legs). Well, at least I could hear Maybe Tomorrow, live. :)



Great night, perfect weather ( a bit rainy in the beginning but then stopped before DC performed), great companion (my boyfriend and my bestfriend), and fantastic performances from Dashboard Confessional, Arkarna, and Stereophonics. It was all worth the waiting, worth the sore legs, worth dwelling with mud, worth every penny, I guess. One word, Awesome!!!

P.S. Thanks to my nemo, who's taking most of the pics. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment