Friday 22 October 2010

Sidodadi

Now I know why I should be grateful for anything. My new client's office is located quite near Alun-alun Bandung. And lucky me, it means I can just walk to reach my favorite bakery, Sidodadi. This place is so old school. My mom told me that my granny also loved this bakery. And it's cheap!! For mocca flavor (my favorite) only cost Rp 3K, and the size is more or less similar to coffee bun at RotiBoy. The other flavor, choco-cheese (my other favorite), chocolate, krenten (roti kismis), and many other flavor, the prices are vary but won't be too far from Rp 3K.

(don't judge the store by its sign and door ;p )


(oooh, look at those bread.. yumyum)


(mmm, yeah, I was a bit overspending)

2 comments:

  1. waah, makasih buat informasinya.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so true :) Never judge a book by its cover :)

    ReplyDelete