Wednesday 13 October 2010

Buon Appetito!!

In the middle of a super sunny day, my cousins along with my sister, my nephew and I went for a lunch. We picked La Cucina. It is located at Jalan Ternate, Bandung (just googling it or see foursquare for details). I'd never been to this place before, but my sister said it's a nice place to relax and take pictures. So to that place, we went. I've to say, I like the ambience, the sofa is nice and cozy, but the table was way too small (if you ordered only drinks, then it wouldn't be a matter). My cousin said it's like the cheaper version of Pepenero (although I very disagree this place is categorised as cheap). Maybe she meant the food which are similar to Pepenero.


(from the sofa where I sit)

(second floor, I adoooreee those sofaaas..)

About the food, I think it's so-so, except for the pizza, I give my both thumbs for it (we ordered the smallest one, you should order the biggest, I think it'll be more satisfying, hehee). My other cousin complained about the food portion, for him it's too small (compares to the price). I ordered pasta fettucinni with tomato sauce and a bit shrimp. For me, the pasta was too sweet (but the plate ended up clean, anyway) and I didn't have any problem with the portion, really. But there's one thing I like about the food, aside its pizza, that is its mushroom sauce for steak. It tasted groovy and a bit unique (but the steak was so-so -according to my cousin who ordered it).

(the food we ate)


(so far Ice Cappucinno is still the best)

Oh, there's a winery as well for those who drinks wine. Cocktails and beer are also on its menu list. So that explains a bit about how in foursquare people tag this place as a beer garden.

Actually, there're quite so many dishes this place is offering. Maybe it's more wise if you asked the waiter which food is their specialty. Buon Appetito ;)

2 comments:

  1. eh ehe.. ini dimanakah tempatnyaa?? lucuukkk, nampaknya so cozy

    ReplyDelete
  2. jalan ternate sayy..
    gw lupa nomernya, pokonya di kanan jalan kalo beloknya dari riau..

    have a try!! :)

    ReplyDelete