Saturday 8 January 2011

2011

(this was actually taken last year)

Happy new year!!!

Hahaaa.. I know.. I know.. It’s been a little to late saying that line. :D

Been a while I didn’t write anything since the last post I made. Sure there’s so much things happened, and so much things to tell you about my silly life. But yeah, my laziness beat my tiny effort to write. Hehee..

Enough with the prelude. A new year for me is nothing but opening a new page on the novel I read. I’m one of those typical persons who don’t make any resolution for the next 365 days. It’s better the way it is. Just like Karina Ratnamurti said on her post, “why set yourself up to disappointment?” That’s exactly what I always have in mind. No resolution for the sake of my own secureness.

About my new year's eve party, it's all boring. No barbeque party, no family gathering, no bloated belly for the too much food, no pictures taken just like the last two years. Just my parents, my sister, and I, in front of television, switching channels for there were many good movies aired. We're not even saying 'happy new year' to each other, and went to bed early. Oh, well, actually my sister and I did watch fireworks over our room's window, and saying happy new year to each other..at the bed. Yeah. Quite a way celebrating new year.

Anywaaay, I still haven't gotten a new job, means I still have to wait to be in the same city with my nemo :( But yes, there's a relieving story, alhamdulillah, my family and nemo's family had met each other, and yes, we're indeed getting married. :)


2 comments:

  1. heheheh, masi lama kok, tapi taun ini juga.. nanti dateng ya.. bawa kado dr NY.. hohohoo.. :D

    ReplyDelete