Wednesday 19 January 2011

Dadih Jell-O

A bit weird, isn't its name? I dunno know where it comes from. I don't even know what does Dadih mean. What I know is, this is my favorite dessert. Always ask my nemo to bring it every time he goes to Bandung. The taste of it is terrific. Imagine a jelly pudding, only with more soft texture.


Dadih Jell-O is a healthy jelly presented by Kherby Deli. It has many flavor, my favorite ones are Chocolate, Green Tea, Taro, and Strawberry. Actually all the flavors taste great. You really should try at least one.


You can grab this jelly at Kherby Deli Resto (tho it's a restaurant, I never taste other products or food served by it, all I know is its one and only lovely jelly).

Kherby Deli Resto
Jl. Cinere Raya 36A (across from Cinere Mall, near Bank Mandiri)
021 7543133

No comments:

Post a Comment