Thursday 20 January 2011

I go with the KLASIK one

I'm a helpless narcissistic person. Due to that reason, one thing matters a lot to me, regarding those wedding needs is.. documentation, for sure. I did a research upon this thing. Found one or two that stole my attention. But couldn't help myself to choose other than KLASIK Photography. I don't care anymore about how much it costs. I just want my wedding captured in pictures classically beautiful.

Why KLASIK? My reason would be, most of my cousins who'd got married at Bandung were using KLASIK to capture their wedding moment. All of 'em, really satisfied upon this photographer. I've seen many of my cousins' pictures from prewedding, candid moment, and the wedding ceremony itself. It was all beautiful. And I just can't get enough looking at KLASIK's portfolio, as they're all really indeed eye-catchy.

Since then, I've fallen for KLASIK.

So, I called Mas Ipung from KLASIK about last month, and asked about the pricelist. He's kinda surprised for I wasn't yet set the D-day at that time. Hahaa. I just wanted to make sure I could use KLASIK for my wedding. As my nemo and I set the D-day, I called Mas Ipung and booked KLASIK for my day. Yeehaaa. :D I will pay the down payment at the Traditional Wedding Expo next week, and lucky me, I still got the old pricelist. Another yeehaaa!!

Just open KLASIK Photography to see Mas Ipung's works. You'll love it too.

Here are some other wedding photographies which I found interesting. I think their portfolio were great as well.
  1. Beeasphotography (has its own style of photography, you should see their pre-wedding portfolio, love it)
  2. Brownies Photography (Nice candid documentation)
  3. PicHaus Photography (I found this one recently, the photographer is a friend of my cousin, and I can say his prewedding and candid portfolio is lovely)
  4. Lightbrush Photography (I love this one as well, but its Jakarta's vendor)
  5. Lighthouse Photography (for you who wanna experience pre-wedding abroad, this one offers you a good deal, but sure it's high cost. This too, is a Jakarta's vendor)
I won't share any pricelist here, I thought that there could be any alteration about it. Just ask for their pricelist via email or private message at facebook, they'll kindly help you.

6 comments:

  1. anything for the best yak :) Don't feel guilty about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ria
    pastinyaa.. ohohoo.. :D

    @asterina
    masi lamaaa say.. abis lebaran.. doain lancar yaks.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hohohoho...akhirnya ogut ada kesmepatan juga ketemu 'sang MAster Bandung' pas 3 apriL LaLu...

    uhuy
    ;)

    good team

    ReplyDelete