Wednesday 12 January 2011

It's On!!

Since I've announced that I'm getting married this year. Maybe it's fine to share what I've been dwelling for the last couple months. Google, facebook and weddingku have been my most opened pages lately. Tambah cranky? Gausah nanya, pastinya begitu. Actually preparing all of these perintilan nikahan is lotta fun. Reading others preparation on their wedding on their blogs really is amusing. I'm even unintentionally gasping as I saw friend's wedding pics on my news feed facebook. But when it comes to the cost and the fact semua orang terlibat di dalemnya, not to mention about adat dan tradisi. Those things: SUCK.

Yeah, I know, bride-to-be will always has to deal with many many many problems, then grumble about it. I guess I've to start re-arrange my time to do yoga, it sounds relieving.

Until now, progress yang ada baru wedding ring. Kenapa? Karena ini belinya ga butuh other's opinion, only my preference and nemo's (ng, I mean, my preference then nemo said ok). About D-day and tanggal lamaran resminya pun baru dibahas and baru fix minggu lalu. Time's moving too fast and my family and I are moving too slowly. Double sigh. However, now my weekend agenda is always fully booked. Test food, survey kebaya, ketemu perias, and so on. No more santai-santai on weekend. That also means I've to force myself to move my butt off my bed every Saturday & Sunday morning. Hiks.

Alright, I'll post the rest later, I'm getting sleepy at the moment. Wish me luck on this, please.. :)

1 comment:

  1. pasti berjalan lancar karena niatannya baik :) AMIN

    ReplyDelete